Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can anyone recommend a thickening hair product for fine hair?

I recently got my hair cut and my hair dresser used the Logics Thickening Spray, but didn't have any in stock for me to buy. Does anyone have any recommendations or comments about any other thickening sprays, I don't have thinning hair just fine/limp hair that needs some extra umph and volume. I want something that won't weight my hair down or make it look greasy. Thanks!Can anyone recommend a thickening hair product for fine hair?
use bed head! they have Queen of Thickness spray and it works insanely well! you wont believe it...


good luck!Can anyone recommend a thickening hair product for fine hair?
hey hun i had the same prob;lem but id say the best 1 to use is tresseme i think its the orange bottle with volume in it that also wrks x





hope i helped xx
You can get it at any drug store


Its called '0' calories Fat hair and its in a red bottle. Its normally around $5.99. It works wonders :)
Believe it or not, Castor oil is the bomb. It's a natual hair thickner girlee..Good Luck. Put it in your hair at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment