Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a good hair product to use to get curls like taylor swift?

i absolutely love her hair and i already know of one product. whats the absolute best product to use to get her kind of hair? either her kind of hair or the natural beach curl that i love getting after i gt home from the beach?What is a good hair product to use to get curls like taylor swift?
my friend swears by this stuff called


'; big sexy hair'; *i don't do my hair because i don't really think about it but my friend that uses this stuff loves it.What is a good hair product to use to get curls like taylor swift?
I just bought the tresemese 24 hour body and it works great!!! There is like 4 steps and they are about $3 each at a drug store.
There is something called curl Goddess from AVON and I know for a fact it works bc I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment