Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a good hair product that adds volume and makes hair look thicker?

I'm cursed with having thin hair. So does anyone know any shampoo or mouse that will make it look thicker -and actually stay that way all day?What is a good hair product that adds volume and makes hair look thicker?
Kenra volumizing spray...works wonders on my thin flat hair.What is a good hair product that adds volume and makes hair look thicker?
I love Redken's ';Plump Treat'; (from their ';Body Full'; line). It's a leave in conditioner that adds body, volume, and shine-- without weighing my hair down :)
Bumble and bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner.


I have thick hair and it's really not all that great!
redkin makes a product called ';guts'; it is fabalous. i have used it for years
i dont know what kind of shampoo to use, but taking a multi vitamin or pre-natal vitamins will do wonders for growing your hair and making it thicker. trust me it really works, my mother had really thin hair, and starting taking pre-natal vitamins (per her hair dressers instructions) and it worked wonders!
Tres Semme ooh la la. It's good.
Try Pro-V Ice shine conditioner and shampoo. Its awesome!! (the conditioner bottle is white w/ some ice cubes and the shampoo is a blue transparent w/ ice cube kinda thing.)
Try the Big Sexy Hair line- it works great! I especially love the styling spray and thickening gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment