Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you know of a hair product I can put on my hair while wet to make it dry curly?

I have naturally wavy hair, but they're not uniform waves and don't look right. Soooo I either have to straighten my hair or blow dry it THEN curl it to do anything with it.





I'd really like a product that I could put on my hair after washing it that would make my natural curls look better.Do you know of a hair product I can put on my hair while wet to make it dry curly?
Curls Rock, by CatWalk, finish with a firm hold hairspray, like Kenra #25


This is what I use in my hair.


Pump about an inch in your hand, rub hands together and distribute evenly in the hair. It will make your curls soft, not crunchyDo you know of a hair product I can put on my hair while wet to make it dry curly?
aussie sprunch i love the stuff it even makes my REALLY straight hair look naturally curly
herbal essences mouse and gel.
nnnnnnnooooooopppppeeeee [nope]
Try herbal escences ';curly'; line they're in the purple bottles. Use the mouse or gel and just leave it in or blow dry it. When it's dry scrunch it up.
The Curl Conscious line from Bumble and Bumble. They have a shampoo, conditioner and curl creme designed to to all of that.





It has the same ingredient that curling mascara has in it to make eyelashes curl.





This stuff works! I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment