Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a good hair product for a faux hawk?

Hey Guys





I am trying to get a faux hawk





I have straight hair at the moment but when it gets longer it curls up.


Its pretty thick and very difficult to manage.





I am wondering what Gel/pomade/wax would be best for my difficult hair. Instructions on how to use the product properly is very much appreciated.





I have tried got2b glued spiking glue, Kms styling cream, and STFF !@#$ pomade.I need a good hair product for a faux hawk?
I have used a STIFF $!*%26amp;# product for years and years, and their stick is the best out there for this type of style. It is hard to find in the US, but if you are in Canada Shoppers Drug Mart has it. You can find it online as well.





http://www.stiffhair.com/extreme2.htmlI need a good hair product for a faux hawk?
I found that gels, pomades, and waxes weren't strong enough to hold up my faux hawk


I used Got2B Freezing Spray, it was like a really strong hairspray


I would sray some on my fingertips, and run them through the roots of my hari that I wanted to spike up, the spray some more on the hair and comb upwards while blowdrying (it helped set the hair much faster), just kinda shape the hair how you want


I found it held fairly well, but the hair was very stiff
LOL why would you want one of those ((:


anyway. try shock waves strong wax in that little red tub..


and i know this sounds funny,


but straighten your hair up so it has better hold and its not curly.
faux hawk = ugliest hairstyle ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment