Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know where to get the sun-in hair product for the cheapest price?

I have been reading about the sun-in product that you can put in your hair, and I'm asking about either Super sun-in or sun-in with lemons.Does anyone know where to get the sun-in hair product for the cheapest price?
I used to get mine from either Target or Walgreen's. It probably wasn't much more than $5 or so.....Does anyone know where to get the sun-in hair product for the cheapest price?
Have you tried Ulta? They have everything, plus from time to time offer coupons...
I would not use this product because it will totally ruin your hair. I used it once and it turned my hair orange and then it dried out and split. My aunt who is a hairdresser said it is the worst product you could ever use on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment