Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best skin and hair product for teenage girls?

I actually have curly hair, but every year, I ';magic'; straight my hair which makes my hair SUPER straight for the rest of the year. Should I just make mine straight? Also, my skin is tan color and i have acne on my forehead the most. Rarely I break out . . . what product do you think I should use for my hair AND skin? :)What is the best skin and hair product for teenage girls?
First choose the right foods to eat don't eat alot of sweets or drink alot of sodas with caffeine. Don't pick at the bumps it will make it worst use lemon juice to dry them up keep the lemon juice on your face to you see results. After that wash the lemon juice off use a cleanser if you have one if you don't you can purchase one. When you sweat make sure you wash your face because all that sweat clogs pours with dirt,and oil.What is the best skin and hair product for teenage girls?
Bed head products work great for permanantly straightened hair, and proactive really does clear up skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment