Monday, January 30, 2012

What hair product is best to make your hair shiny and soft after straightening?

I just bought Matrix Essential Sleek look- step 3 and it left my hair so nice! It was manageable, soft, super shiny, and totally not as frizzy. I would recommend it, but it is a little bit expensive, but totally amazing! Just look in any drugstore and search around, you usually end up finding something you like. It's what I do ;)What hair product is best to make your hair shiny and soft after straightening?
hey :D i use head and shoulders- the one with the pink. after i use it my hair smells sooo good that my friend told me it smelt like fairy floss lol. it also keeps my hair clean and non greasy the longest out of all shampoos that i've used, and my hair is really soft as well! i straightened my hair after using it and it was nice and straight and shiny. it's definitely one of my favs

good luck with whatever you choose :)What hair product is best to make your hair shiny and soft after straightening?
try L'oreal Studio Hot Straight it is Straightening protecting cream before straighten your hair



http://www.auravita.com/prodimages/LORE/





it hold your hair very good and protect your hair from straighten
start deep conditioning your hair and that will make a difference and i really like the all soft heavy cream from redken and for daily use i like biosilk a lot
what i use is chi silk in fusion, is a heat protecion for hair and makes your hair very shiny when done, for drugstore brand would be the one in pantene, they spray and cream one
Oh I use Treseme heat protection spray and you put it on before you straighten it and when done your hair is shiny and also if you need more shine they have this de-frizzing spray you can use!
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H
I use John Freida's ';step 5';
';Head and shoulders'; I always use it

No comments:

Post a Comment