Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I know which hair product to use: pomade, cream, gel, or ';fiber';?

I'm a guy in my 20s with straight dark-brown hair that's medium-length (it covers half my ears). I don't know which product I should use.





Are each of them best used with a particular hair type/style? If so, which one(s) would be suitable for me?





Thanks!How do I know which hair product to use: pomade, cream, gel, or ';fiber';?
All depends on what style you are going for. Spiky, slicked back, messy/frizzy etc.





- Pomade is good for slicking the hair back and gives it good volume (good for spiking with curly hair because it is hard when it goes in unlike gel)





- Gel and fiber is good for spiking (only with straight hair)





- Cream gives a natural look with lots of movement. Sort of like a rockstars medium hair, how it moves heaps but still stays styled.





So what style are you going for? It's your choice. A pic maybe?How do I know which hair product to use: pomade, cream, gel, or ';fiber';?
Well, if you have curly or wavy hair, use a curl-defining mousse, perferrably Garnier.


I wouldn't ever use gel, no matter the hairstyle. It's gross, hard, and turns into flakes and all shorts of odd stuff.


Pomade, I think, is more if you have, like a mohawkish thing going on and stuff like that. I think it's just like hair wax or hardcore gel.
styling cream would work well on your hair and it smells good. Pomade and fiber from crew will be to heavy for your length. Pomade is more for unrully/curly short hair and fiber is for spiking shorter hair and adding texture. Good luck.
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment