Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a hair a hair product that doesnt mess up straightened hair?

I straighten my hair for a punk look and it always messes up after i take off the hood on my hoodie and i always have to fix my hair again, is there a hair product that keeps my hair still without curling my hair back to normal after straightening it?Is there a hair a hair product that doesnt mess up straightened hair?
i use hair wax and straighten my hair, mines called L'OREAL Studio Dirty Clean, it makes your hair look thicker and layered. It also adds more ';hold'; to your hair and doesn't make your hair hard like when you use hair spray. it might mess up a bit wearing a hoodie but not much. if you decide to use hair wax, i add the hair wax as my hair damp from showering and dry my hair with it in there, and after your hairs dry enough straighten........you can add it whenever you want but i find it looking best doing it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment