Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know where to buy Bumpits or a similar hair product in stores?

I can't get my hair to tease naturally, and I saw the commercial for Bumpits. They look good, but I want the option of buying in a store.Does anyone know where to buy Bumpits or a similar hair product in stores?
HI I just looked up the same thing and I found my answer.


We can buy them at Sally beauty supply. I hope you have one near you. Good luck!!





If you don't have a Sally or don't know if you have one go to


www.sallybeauty.com and do a location search.


If there is not one near you...


go to google and type in ';Where can I buy bumpits?';





I hope that helps!


KateDoes anyone know where to buy Bumpits or a similar hair product in stores?
They actuall have them at Gottschalks and their cheap their 17 buck or less in sally's their 20 thats expensive

Report Abuse



anyone interesed in the hair bumpits? i sell 2pcs for 6 pounds

Report Abuse



100% brand new

Report Abuse



I bought mine on ebay, now I have to wait for my hair to grow longer to try it. lol

Report Abuse



Wait... you actually want to buy those things? HAHAHA, sorry I'm really not helping. I'm just amazed someone actually wants to buy those. You've seen the commercials right? Were your eyes open? The girls' hair in the commercials look absolutely horrible. And I severely doubt those even work. Also some of the girls in the commercials aren't even using the product... you can tell. Sorry I'm not helping much. I just tease my hair or blowdry it upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment